Why Do I Want One?
There are countless benefits to a vertical garden. It will allow you to enjoy a significant amount of green coverage on a wall, allowing you to grow ornamental plants as well as fruit and vegetable producing plants.
Some of the main benefits to establishing vertical gardens include:
- Affordable way of gardening
- “No bend” gardening
- Very water efficient
- Provides beauty, in place of fences or walls
- Easy to grow a large variety of plants
- Creates privacy
- Improves air quality
- Can slow and cool down air
- Reintroduces vegetation into various environments
- Psychologically beneficial
- Provide substantial insulation if located on external walls
- It’s fun